Thursday 2 January 2014

ho hummn. ummn

]
I just put  this little self-censored comic up on my TUMBLR

Drawn between boxing day and new year, in a tiny little A6 sketchbook I was given at Xmas, mostly doodled at work, in between doing things. Ho hummn. I showed it to someone who asked, despite my reservations (as its pretty introspective), and got an "awwww... cute.." kinda response. That killed it for me, to see how easily misread it was... boo. It just wasn't working. 

Hence the censorship. Plus It's private.

anyway... I love to read old Jesse Moynihan comics, at least till Forming's back up and running.

This may be the greatest music video ever, i just love how beautifully detached his wife is, whilst Louis and the band prance n' dance et al...

Louis Prima Just a Gigolo & I Ain't Go Nobody

No comments: