Wednesday 4 December 2013

I never said I was perfect, just that I could fly and also punch holes in the space time continuum whilst frying pancakes


I put THIS lil comic up on my tumblr. Just something I made this evening.

I thought that perhaps the difference between a successful artist and a failed artist is that 9/10 times the successful artist has given up.

Today I found a copy of old man and the sea in a second hand bookstore. I sat down in Queen square and read in the cold, not feeling it at all. A sure way to tell a good book....how far you get without noticing that your hands are frostbitten.

Ho humnn

A real nice old David Mazzucchelli  comic HERE

           Bing Crosby - Just a Gigolo



Heres a little four page thing from my sketchbook, drawn a month or so ago.





No comments: