Tuesday 22 October 2013

Nothing Much.





Something I drew this eve. drawn small, and with my first female lead. I just always found girls too hard to draw... It's a poor excuse I know, and one that I'm going to have to rectify.

Just re-watched the Royal Tenenbaums. It remains great. I'm in the process of re-visiting all of mr Anderson's films... A special film maker with a unique and imitable style, and a great ability of wrapping theme in minutiae without detraction or distraction... things are subtly yet remain in plain sight... Blah Blah blah... anyway all his films hold up well to repeated viewings.

Dylan horrocks on Artistic crises and dealing with life in THIS GRAND COMIC from way back in 1990 during a time in old London town.
This is a great song by a swell band. 

                       Make-Up - The Choice




No comments: