Monday 7 October 2013

I don't even know WHICH cell I woke up in, but it had bars on the window and a locked door, so I knew I was probably in the same building.



Pages one and three from a story I'm working on for the next Issue of Nervous in a Cape. Drawn yesterday. The man is investigating a crack in his heart. Mostly wordless, because I have nothing to say on the matter, but I think I'll need to have a few sentances to explain the metaphor's.

If I walk for two hundred thousand miles, will you buy me a cup of tea? If I grow an extra hand, would you mind vacuuming the living room? If I fall into a pool of acid, don't put the forks in with the spoons.

These are the things I think about when I walk around town. I look at peoples faces and feel so sorry. sorry that none of them really look that happy, but when they laugh loudly it irritates me. always has. nothing is that funny. fuck it, a little smile is enough. ho humm.

As I've often said I talk (write) too much nonsense. But at least my blog has pretty pictures, eh.

*****space for polite applause*****

Beat happening is my favourite band, and I find all of Calvin Johnson's side projects of interest... here's another band he made music with in in the early 1990's, along with Doug Martsch from built to spill...

           The Halo Benders - Don't Touch My Bikini


EXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEXTRAEX
last week at my friends band's album launch I was not a winner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are beautiful drawings... isn't loud laughter quite nice, even cathartic, sometimes? Please?

Nervousinacape said...

Yup, i think you're quite possibly one hundred percent right. But best leave room for future backpeddling (as I love to backtrack) and say ninety nine percent.