Thursday 5 September 2013

Everything will be okay in the end....but by then, it'll be the end.

Hmmn, not sure if I really need that head floating, mayhaps I should lose my head
Anyhow here's the first version of the page...


Been re-reading a lot of Chris Ware. I HAVE t' get a job soon so's I can finally get a hold of building stories...The man's work is pretty darn amazing. and speaks for itself. Im not gonna gush anymore, just go find it.. When I was in Toronto I managed t' pick up issue no 3 of Acme Novelty library. so, um.. just t' rub that in your face... ahem. anyway  today the Comics journal linked to a nice profiling of Ware over HERE

Gotta love Ruppert & Mulot, two experimental cartoonists... I have a few things of theirs, but can only read one. won't some publisher hurry the flip up and translate more o' their stuff for abe!

over in my ears the past few days... 

Joan Baez Don't Think Twice, It's All Right



I shaved my beard, and (like any good hipster fool) decided to leave a lil t'ache... ho hummn, time'll tell if I dare venture outside with it, but It's looking unlikely.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Wish I could do that...

Nervousinacape said...

All you need is good shaving cream.