Tuesday 16 April 2013

Love et al

Forgive the old draw (a monoprint from a few years back) But I'm almost off...

To where you cry?! to America I reply. How long you ask, tears welling at the corners of your eyes... Three month's I mumble, looking downward, towards your left ankle...but I shall be drawing, and investigating comics I start, only to be cut off by your hand, leaving a red imprint across my right cheek. There is a pause. A parting, and the sense of an ending. I'll call you... Don't... But Marie.. Jet'aime!

This is a play. you can act it out whenever you feel the need, or just over and over again t'ill I get back t' the blogging. ho hummn. I'll be drawing a lot, and if the chance arises, will put up stuff.

I'll let you know.

Read THIS amazing comic by Sam Alden.

and I'll leave ye on the whistful and beautiful notes of... 




No comments: