Monday 26 December 2011

Bohemian Transformers!

Allo' the Internet...

heres a couple of comics from me sketchbook, on the left "Bohemian" was drawn last week, on a tuesday I believe... and on t' right "Transformers" I drew a few hours ago... Boxing day is a good time to doodle away...

But... Merde! the six pager Abes working on for his internship has gone to crap...  I cant actually draw right, right now. If you catch my drift... thats why all the single page sketchbook comics... I figured it best go back to a place Im comfortable with before I attempt the anthology piece again...

Attempting to draw the anthology piece reminded me of the frustrated feeling I used to have  with my drawing back in me mid-teens.  Before I became comfortable with the way my hands produced images differing from what the blank sheet proposed to my mind... Ah ha!

No comments: